POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Stand. A radiosity test. : Re: The Stand. A radiosity test. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Stand. A radiosity test.
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 3 Dec 2000 12:49:12
Message: <3a2a8798@news.povray.org>
Now, I'm assuming there is a point-light above the hole?  It seems vcery
bright and the colors aren't right if the sky was purely ambient.

Is the ball and the green things (how'd you make those?) contained in a
"box" of 6 boxes? The top doesn't look like a plane - the hole has depth.

Yann

Rob Verweij wrote:

> Hi, I was playing with a sphere trapped in a room with just one way to
> get out. I added the Bioforms later.
>
> Rob.

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieeuorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

IRM Developer                   Network Toaster Developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer
Electronics Hobbyist            person who loves toys

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

"I'm prepared for all emergencies but totally unprepared for everyday
life."